Air Pro Mechanical Inc., an affiliate of Bodine-Scott Air Conditioning Co., is uniquely qualified for all of your design-build and planning construction needs. Our company consists of a fully automated duct fabrication shop, along with team members experienced in providing duct installation, chilled/hot and refrigerant piping, building automation, equipment installation, service repairs, and balancing.
Unlike residential applications, commercial requirements are often extremely demanding, and a quality commercial contractor must have the experience, knowledgeable employees and flexibility to meet scheduling requirements and change orders. For both retrofit applications and new construction, comprehensive heating and cooling loads must be calculated to ACCA Manual J standards. The air distribution system design should be sized according to the most recent ACCA Manual D publication.
In new construction, the duct layout is always included in the mechanical plan and must accommodate joists, firewall, roof hips and other obstructions. Air Pro Mechanical has a thorough understanding of the installation and operation of economizers, make-up air units and advanced commercial controls. After setting the newly installed equipment and charging the system, our technicians will map the air flow characteristics of each room and balance the registers for optimal performance.
Air Pro Mechanical Inc. has many years of experience working on commercial projects of all sizes in and around Corpus Christi. Our project knowledge is not limited to a specific industry. A partial list of our completed projects are below:
- Commercial Facilities – Northwest Library, Atlantic Lofts, Mike Shaw Toyota
- Government Facilities – Aransas Pass Civic Center, Lackland Air Force Base, Portland Police Station
- Educational Facilities – Texas A&M University (Corpus Christi and Kingsville), Corpus Christi ISD
- Banking Facilities: American Bank, Frost Bank, International Bank of Commerce (18+ locations), Navy Federal Credit Union
- Health Facilities – Christus Spohn Hospitals (Shoreline, Memorial, and South), Trinity Towers Hospice Care
- Restaurants – Montana Mike’s, Chaparral Landing Grille
- Worship Facilities – St. Thomas The Apostle Church, Yorktown Baptist Church, St. Marks Lutheran Church
- Jose Espinoza (Assistant Construction Manager)
- Dino Scardino (Senior Project Manager/Estimator)
- Mark Villareal (Sheet Metal Shop Manager)
Our loyal team members have a combined 100 years industry experience.
American Bank, Frost Bank, International Bank of Commerce (18+ locations), Navy Federal Credit Union, Texas Champion Bank, Bank of America, San Patricio County Teachers Credit Union.
Texas A&M University (Corpus Christi and Kingsville), Corpus Christi ISD, Driscoll ISD, Center Point ISD, Pettus ISD, Robstown ISD, Seashore Middle Academy, Skidmore ISD, Flour Bluff ISD, Floresville ISD, East and Wood Elementary School, Bishop ISD, Calallen ISD, Blinn College, Mathis ISD, George West ISD, Beeville ISD.
Christus Spohn Hospitals (Shoreline, Memorial, and South), Affiliated Therapy Group, Trinity Towers Hospice Care, Wooldridge Nursing Care, Refugio Memorial Hospital.
Montana Mike’s, Chaparral Landing Grille, Wienerschnitzel, B & J’s Pizzeria, Popeye’s, Subway Sandwiches, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, HJ Smoothies.
St. Thomas The Apostle Church, Yorktown Baptist Church, St. Marks Lutheran Church, St. Martin’s Catholic Church, St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, St Johns Catholic Church, St. Marks Church, St. Gertrudes Catholic Church.
Northwest Library, Atlantic Lofts, Contractor’s Safety Council, Coastal Drilling Inc., Stripes Stores, Speedy Stop Stores, Gold’s Gym, HEB Stores, Mike Shaw Toyota, Smart Shop, Boys and Girls Club Edinburg, Mardel’s Book Store.
Aransas Pass Civic Center, CCAD Autoclave, NASCC Commissary, NAS Kingsville, Lackland Air Force Base, Portland Police Station, NASCC Aviation Training Facility, .
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi Aviation Training
- Magee Middle School
- Bishop High School
- Mathis Middle School
- Boys and Girls Club Edinburg
- George West ISD Additions